Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're Going On A Bird Hunt


I went on a bird hunt and it was good.
By Brodie

I saw a magpie on the grass.
By Kyra

We went on a bird hunt. Then we went inside. The bird hunt was cool.
By Lyrix

I saw a bird on the grass. It was a magpie. It had a dried piece of grass in its mouth.
By Korys

The magpie is eating grass and we went on a bird hunt.
By Westley

I was a little bit scared when I was looking at the bird.
By Aliyyah

I saw a magpie with a stick or a piece of grass.
By Ritchie

I saw a magpie and I saw something in his mouth.
By Jackie

Yesterday we went on a bird hunt. We saw a magpie. It had a stick in its mouth. It got a stick for its eggs. It was awesome.
By Maia-Rose

I saw a magpie. He was eating grass.
By Colin

I liked the bird hunt. It was fun and I really liked it. It was very cool because I liked it.
By Phoenix

The magpie is happy and he was hungry and Mr U took a picture. I like the picture.
By Karly

I saw a magpie. It gave me a fright.
By A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment