Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pop-tacular Writing

On Wednesday we made popcorn and today we wrote about it. Here is our awesome work!


Yesterday we made popcorn. We watched a movie. It was called Shrek Two. The popcorn sounded like it sizzled. It tasted like butter. It was yummy.
By Korys

The popcorn is popping in the pan.
By A.J.

The popcorn was good.
By Aliyyah

I had popcorn and it popped in the pan and it was yum. I felt happy.
By Phoenix

I had some popcorn and watched a movie.
By Ritchie

Yesterday we made popcorn. It tasted like pips. It sounds like fizzing.
By Westley

The popcorn was good.
By Jayden

I made some popcorn on Wednesday at school. It tasted yum.
By Lyrix

The corn popped in the pan.
By Kyra

We made popcorn with my friends.
By Brodie

On Wednesday we made popcorn it was popping. Yummy. We watched a movie.
By Karly


No comments:

Post a Comment